Risk Management Strategy Checklist
Checklist to be used when creating and reviewing the Project Risk Management Strategy. The checklist ensures risk management strategies are defined and that a risk management strategy is in place.
- Quality Responsibilities are clear and understood by both customer and supplier.
- Risk reporting requirements are fully defined.
- Scales, expected value and proximity definitions are clear and unambiguous.
- The chosen scales are appropriate for the level of control required.
- The risk management procedure is clearly documented and can be understood by all parties.
- All people working on the project are informed about the risk management requirements for the project
- Key roles and responsibilities have been defined.
- Key resources are trained and adequately skilled to take on the required risk management tasks.
- The tools and techniques to be used for risk management are appropriate for the project and the environment they are to be used in.
- The risk management records have been clearly defined including the risk register.
- Risk reports have been defined including purposes, timing and recipients.