This course will give you a high-level overview of the key project management competences as outlined in the IPMA Competence Baseline (ICB) version 3.0 of the International Project Management Association.
Why you would want to take this course
The objective of this course is to provide you with a good understanding of what specific competences you, as a real project manager, need to be familiar with and preferably proficient in, in order to be a really successful project manager.
It will give you a first insight in to your strengths and weaknesses in relation to these project management competences. As a result it will provide you with directions for further discovery, study and practices to improve your competences.
What you will learn
You will be able to:
- ... explain pro's and con's of competence based models;
- ... identify competence elements;
- ... explain difference between the three main groups of competence elements;
- ... explain the relation between th three main groups of competence elements.
What topics will be covered?
- Competence models in general
- Behavioural competence elements
- Contextual competence elements
- Technical competence elements
How long it will take?
This course has 1 lesson consisting of 1 video and i BrainZip file