Avoid Silly Errors / Decisions Checklist
Checklist to be used as a self-reflective reality check when making important decisions.
- Are you sure you are not contemplating a decision based solely on fear?
- Does your self-esteem feel flattered by the praise for your decision(s)?
- If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, you may be biased. Are you angry?
- If the matter is one that can be settled by observation, did you make the observation yourself?
- Is your position based on opinion or evidence?